2016 Hoyt HyperEdge "Right Hand"
Building upon the success of its ProEdge predecessor, the HyperEdge brings enough performance-enhancing upgrades to make any medal-seeking shooter hyper. The HyperEdge adds the all-new UltraFlex limbs, DFX Cams, with optional limb stop, and proven Zero Torque Cable Guard System to a dominant array of existing Hoyt Technologies. That means a high-power, torque-free shooting experience with the stability of a broad string angle and a rock-solid back wall. Hyperventilating? You should be. HyperEdge.
- Shoot-Thru Technology riser.
- Smooth, fast and powerful DFX Cam & ½ system.
- Dual Cable Stops for a solid back wall.
- Optional limb stop for a no-play back wall option, for comfort and consistency.
- Rotating cam modules allow easy adjustment without module replacement or a bow press.
- Multilayer laminate UltraFlex limbs.
- Synergy between DFX cams and UltraFlex limbs increases axle to axle at full draw, improving form, comfort and accuracy. (See diagram below.)
- Zero-tolerance limb to pocket connection for precision and accuracy.
- Zero Torque Cable Guard system eliminates torque for dead-on alignment.
- Modular Grip System allows you to fine-tune your grip pressure.
|Draw Length Options for Each Cam Size||27.5-29.5"|
|FPS (ATA)||325 FPS|
|Mass Weight||4.5 LBS.|
|Draw Weight Ranges||
We Also Recommend