Trophy Taker Spring Steel 1 Arrow Rest
Spring Steel 1 arrow rests reflect Trophy Taker's commitment to designing simplicity and durability into every product. Spring Steel 1 rests offer all metal construction, bolts that won't strip or slip and a proven lizard tongue launcher system that won't let you down when a 12 ring or an "X" is on the line!
Spring Steel 1 rests feature a tight tolerance blade slot to ensure that the blade cannot move and that replacement blades will line up nicely with the original blade when switched. Once you find the sweet spot on this rest, you can truly "set it and forget it." Multiple launcher thicknesses and three different lizard tongue widths are available to achieve the perfect tune.
With a list of professional wins too long to list, Trophy Taker's Spring Steel Series of rests consistently find themselves at the top of the podium.
- All metal construction.
- Heavy duty fasteners that won't strip or slip.
- Available in slide adjust or micro-adjust.
- Tight tolerance blade slot guarantees no movement and perfect alignment.
- Blades available in three thicknesses (.008", .010" & .012").
- Wide lizard tongue width for arrows that are 24/64 or more in diameter.
- Narrow lizard tongue width for arrows that are less than 24/64 in diameter.
- "Berry Blade" lizard tongue width for super skinny field arrows.
We Also Recommend